Team Capabilities are part of your Social Skills - a component of your Social Competence.
While Social Skills, in general, are related to your aptitude at inducing desirable responses in others - Team Capabilities relate to your ability to create Group Synergy in pursuing collective goals.
People who have this competence usually:
- Model team qualities like respect, helpfulness, and cooperation
- Draw all members into active and enthusiastic participation
- Build team identity, spirit, and commitment
- Protect the group and its reputation
- Share credit for all accomplishments
As important as individuals are to an organization, the unified team effort is key - teams who tend to coordinate their efforts toward company goals are always more successful compared to companies where individuality is the norm.
Inspire and empower people in all aspects of their life is one of our core values as a company.Additionally, if you want to read about our Custom Software Solutions and Consulting Services, please visit www.isucorp.ca