In order to gain trust, credibility and truly standout as a business you have to have outstanding service. The customer always has to come first. Make sure that every area of your service as a business is up to a high standard, it is crucial to success.
Here are some areas in your "service" to have in mind:
- Methods and tools: you are expected to have them in place to measure the quality of service you provide and response you provide
- Responsiveness: your clients and customers expect you to be responsive, they expect you to respond to their calls and emails.
- Credentials: depending on your profession, credentials might be expected or assumed more in some fields than in others; in the medical, legal or financialfields credentials are of high importance.
- Client importance: no matter what, make your clients always feel important – it should be a given.
- Appropriate price: people do not always by based on lowest price, price is only part of the whole package; by itself, offering the lowest price is not going to help establish credibility – in fact, many potential clients may be leery if your prices are significantly below market value.
For more information on our consulting services, please visit www.isucorp.ca
Written by John Krumbach,
VP of Finances, ISU Corp